Monday, April 07, 2008

2008 Fête Society Theme: Activing Living. Active Learning

St. Louis, Missouri is the best place to be in the Spring and Summer. There is so much to do, see, experience, and enjoy!

This year's theme was inspired by yesterday's race and my receipt of many upcoming events calendars from the Zoo, the Library, Trailnet and my Missouri Conservationist Magazine. I like having subscriptions (print and/or electronic) to these many different organizations. I know what's going on. So I enourage everyone to get hooked in too. I'll be posting from these calendars. So no excuses. Get outside. Get your family moving and learning. Time at the Botanical Garden or free concert/movie at one of the local parks is perfect way to connect with your friends and family and no break your wallet.

Make this year a fantastic year!

No comments: