Monday, October 19, 2009

St. Louis Fashion Week rocked the house!

I attended my very first ever Fashion Show at St. Louis Fashion Week on Saturday, October 17, 2009. It was fabulous. The highlight of the day was when an STLFW attendee walked up to me and asked if I was Afrobella – the super-fabulous, highly technorati-ranked and multi-winner of numerous Black Weblog awards for fashion and beauty – of Chicago, Illinois. “No.” I responded; but I was much flattered for the comparison, and I can see some of the similarities – bright smile, big wild hair, though I personally thinks she is the Fete’s own, D. Craven’s long-lost sister -What do you all think?
But I digress. It was amazing and I am completely sold on STLFW. If you missed it, then check out my attempt to channel my inner AfroBella in my full recap of the event, which includes more pictures: St. Louis Fashion Week Rocked the House!

Got to hob-nob with Atillio D'Agostino, editor of ALIVE Magazine and Executive Producer of STLFW.

I met St. Louis' own, my cousin - Murphy Lee - at the STLFW After-party. Not really my cousin, but we do share the same last name.

Reign Men's Fashion.


Special shout out to the Urbanistas who were in the house at STLFW and Pamela Raymond – St. Louis Business Commentary Examiner and Principal of The Raymond Experience.

Go directly to the October 2009 Events calendar.

No comments: