Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fete Retreat Poll

Alright, we're taking it to the countryside & getting out of town. This will be an all-city congress of Boughee-ness.

Add a comment to weigh in on the Fete Retreat.

Which place do you prefer?

1. Shady lane Cabins
http://www.shadylanecabins.com/cabins.html
2. Eminence Canoes, Cottages, & camps
http://www.eminencecanoescottagescamp.com/cottages.html
3. Shawnee Creek Cottages
http://www.shawneecreekcottages.com/rates.html
or recommend an alternative site.

Would you like to camp outside?

What activities are you most interested in doing?
camp fires, fishing, eating, cooking out, taking it easy, etc.

Finally, recommend a date or two.

5 comments:

Pussy69 said...

Group: Yahoo Helped China Jail Journalist
A French media watchdog said Tuesday that information provided by Internet powerhouse Yahoo Inc.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my fast weight loss related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Johnny Canuck said...

Now you've got me thinking. I really enjoy this blog, I'll definitely pop around more often, keep it up!

Feel free to pay a visit to my Canada immigration site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers Canada immigration related topics.

Blogger News said...

Hey, I was just cruisin around the 'net and came across your blog.
Pretty cool stuff. Keep it going!

SHOCKING Dental Insurance
blog. It contains ABNORMAL stuff about Dental Insurance.
Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

lokokid said...

DEMOFall 05 Opening
Filed in archive Technology We are here at DEMOFall in Huntington Beach, CA enjoying the first proceeds of the conference.
Hey
If you have some time please visit my site home opportunity work

Valerie J. said...

I like both cabins except for the Shawnee ones. I would prefer the deluxe cabins with the kitchen in them. If it is going to be cold outside I would probably rather stay in by the fire place, eat, drink, and play games.

I think a good date would be 1-3 week of December.